Fundraising Tips & Tricks
At Shirley Ryan AbilityLab, we not only care for patients, but also help them return to full lives. To meet this goal, we offer a number of programs designed to enhance the quality of life for people who have lost ability due to serious injury or chronic conditions. These programs are unique, but many are not generally covered by insurance.
This year, your fundraising minimum is required to climb and will only be based off of your fundraising, not your team’s average per climber. As a reminder, the minimum fundraising for a virtual climber is $100 and $200 for an in-person climber.
Fundraising Incentive Prizes
Did you know we offer extra incentives if you surpass your fundraising goal as a token of our appreciation? Check out this year’s in-person participation fundraising incentives below!
- Learn more about your Participant Portal
- Learn how to Live Stream your SkyRise Participation
- See how to start a Facebook fundraiser
- Download our fundraising tips for more ideas to help you reach your goal!
- Sharing videos is another great way to the impact of your fundraising. Share videos like the one below in emails or on social media.
Social Media Toolkit
Are you looking for images to help you fundraise for SkyRise Chicago? Use the images below to share on social media to help you reach your fundraising goal.
Click gif to download and save.
Click image to download and save.